Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hannah is drinking from a staw

This is a big week for Hannah and I. She is officially weaned from both a bottle and me! I never thought she was going to drink anything else besides water and my milk. Last week she was on strike and refusing the soy milk. Finally, late last week I tried giving her a cup with a straw and we had a breakthrough. She started drinking the soy milk. Friday was my last feeding, it was a big deal for both of us. However, Friday night I had my first pizza in 9 months in celebration of the end of breastfeeding (I had been off of dairy b/c of Hannah's dairy allergies). It was really good... boy did I miss cheese!

I am proud of Hannah, she is doing really well. Also, Scott's support for both of us has been great and helped make the process go smoothly.

No comments: